Saturday, January 5, 2008

Soul Art

Hello again from Matt Riley!!!

Our next student-submission comes from Cintra Agee, a PhD student from the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies at Yale University. Fitting in the with the INTER-faith theme of the Renewing Hope Conference, Cintra has submitted a Haiku inspired by a contemporary painting by a Nuu-chah-nulth First Nations member from the central west coast of Vancouver Island, Canada.

I hope that you find inspiration and beauty in it as much as I do!


Cougar at stream’s edge
Water reflects her soul art
But veiled to some eyes


2 comments:

mack said...

Cintra, Brains & Beauty? I always knew you had the whole package. Happy to see you're doing well after all these crazy years. I'm not big on email, but call me to catch up sometime. 315-729-8671 Dave Mack

mack said...

Cintra, Brains & Beauty? I always knew u had the whole package. Happy 2 see all is well with u after all these crazy years. I'm not big on email, but my # is 315-729-8671. Let's catch up. Much Love 2 U-Dave Mack